Sunday, March 9, 2008

West Tennessee Snow Day!

I did NOT sign up for this when we moved to Tennessee! Thankfully it was here on Saturday and pretty well gone by Sunday. The girls got to have fun playing, and knowing it would soon be gone I enjoyed it too. The snow packed well so we were able to have a snowball fight, make snow angels and build a snowman.


Madison Getting the View from Above



Our angel Tori. Yeah, I had to laugh when I said it too. :)



My lovely daughters scheming to whack their dad with snowballs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What GREAT pictures of your daughters Leland! It's good see updates every now and then. They sure are growing fast. I didn't believe that was Tori making the angel...seemed too tall! They are are pretty (and Madison sure does look like her Mama!!!! WOW!!!!).

-- Cousin Amy