Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So I may not start watching Wheel of Fortune...

but I've gained a whole new level of respect for Pat Sajak since reading this column he wrote for HumanEvents.com.

I suppose anything that gets people engaged in the political process is a good thing, but the idea that a gold record, a top-ten TV show or an Oscar translates into some sort of political wisdom doesn’t make much sense to me. Trust me, one’s view of the world isn’t any clearer from the back seat of a limo.


Take a moment to read the rest, it's definitely worth it. I've found a new regular stop on my daily roaming through cyberspace.


Thanks Tim!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Em said...

I thought your guy Mike did really well last night. I could vote for him.

Great article! Who knew someone so sensible could exist in show business.