Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Let the Traditions Begin!!!

Well, last night we decorated the tree. Right now we're watching "Merry Christmas Charlie Brown". Seen it so many times I can quote it, but it still makes me laugh at times, other times I can relate too many times to Charlie's woes.

ABC followed it up with "A Charlie Brown Christmas", a 2002 production of vignettes centered on the characters. Not nearly as good, but tolerable.

Any favorite lines from the original? Here's mine...

"Rats. Nobody sent me a Christmas card today. I almost wish there weren't a holiday season. I know nobody likes me. Why do we have to have a holiday season to emphasize it?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always loved this one-

Linus: "Maybe Lucy's right...of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you are the Charlie Browniest."