Thursday, March 8, 2007


Juan Williams, a well-respected journalist, commentator and author spoke at Union University on March 7th as part of the 2007 Forum series of lectures.

I was able to speak briefly with Mr. Williams following his speech. He was friendly, engaging and took the time to write something extra for those who asked for autographs. While waiting I heard several people mention his talk as one of the best they had heard in the nine years of the event.

As a lover of news, history and current events I really enjoy events like the Union Forums. It gives me a chance to meet people I would normally only read about or see on television.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is really cool. i hear him quite a bit on npr.

Tim Ellsworth said...

Juan did a great job, didn't he? It was a pleasure to hear and meet him. Glad you were able to get an autograph.